Your information is of importance to us. Data privacy is our top concern and Audiowav Media Inc. only requires the necessary information for transactions and delivery. You may browse through our website but purchases can only be made by creating an account in order to store and protect information logged in to the database.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Audiowav Media Inc. is committed to complying with Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and its implementing rules and regulations.
When you create an Audiowav account, or sign up any personal information on the website, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
To avail of the devices, you must only submit to this website information that is accurate and up-to-date. If you are to make any changes, just log in to your account and change the details that need to be changed.
The information you voluntarily provide will be the only information collected. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information we gather from you will be used for some, or all the following services:
- To facilitate your use of the Services and/or access to the Platform
- To deliver the devices you have purchased through the website. We may pass your personal information to our third-party courier in order to make delivery of the product to you upon fill out of forms
- To update you on the delivery of the devices, and for customer support purposes;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to update you on the latest updates in the website, the latest devices and other services. You will also be offered the opportunity to sign up to Audiowav’s newsletter. Should you wish to opt out of the newsletter, you may do so via unsubscribing through your online account or email.
- In exceptional circumstances Audiowav may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
Audiowav does not engage in the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
Accessing Your Personal Information
To view the personal information, we have on you or the ways in which it has been or may have been used by Audiowav within the past year, please contact us at our e-mail address below. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal information records.
Security of Your Personal Information
Audiowav ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information through:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Standard encryption systems to process and protect financial details
- Effectively removing personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
Your password is your access to your account. It’s unique numbers, letters and special characters are for only your use and should not be shared to anyone. If you share your password with others, you will be held liable for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you believe your password has been compromised for any reason or if you believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off your account and close the browser after opening your account using a shared computer.